On Saturday, April 30, SAM+PR will be hosting a crash course on building your own website. The workshop will be held at the Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens. The course is a total of 4 hours in length. Specific time is TBD. You can expect to leave with a functional website (see fine print below IN BOLD) and a basic understanding on how to edit and maintain your site.
The total cost of the workshop is $500 (exclusions apply, see below)
Who is this for?
Um…Entrepreneurs that are women
Actually, it’s for anyone (thats a woman) who has a business (or is starting one) and wants to build a website, has a website they want to learn to maintain, a site they want to update… or just wants to learn to build a website.
How does this work?
Fill out this form, and I will invoice you for the deposit of $250 to reserve your spot. From there, we will set up our consultation.
What do I get?
With the deposit:
- Consultation where we discuss the functionality of your website
- I will guide you through purchasing the proper hosting and domain (if applicable)
- You will receive worksheets to help guide you through content placement of your site
- We will set up a Google Drive Folder or Dropbox for you to dump all of your ideas in an insanely OCD manner (trust me on this)
In the workshop:
- Surrounded by the beauty of botanical gardens and the hustle and support of women on the same journey
- HANDS ON help with the actual build of your site.
- Early registration access and discounts to other workshops
- Discounted retainer fees
- Branding (logo design) $250
- e-commerce shop $500
- SEO and Google ads $250
- Social Media Marketing Plan $500
FINE PRINT: Price does NOT include the cost of hosting, domain, or add ons. This course is designed for a basic website/blog to display services and/or works. We will touch on e-commerce, but will not have time to complete product sampling.
Interested in more workshops? Check this out: Workshop Interest Form